Our products are produced on-demand and orders typically take 1-2 weeks to produce and ship out. On rare occasions due to high demand, or other delays, it may take up to three weeks to ship.
- Once you get your model, locate any lingering supports/sprues, and remove them. This can be easily removed using a set of snips or break them using another tool.
- Using a sanding stick file any raised areas from the sprues.
- Next clean the items with Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) 90% or higher. You can spray or dunk the item in the IPA If there are difficult spots you can use a soft toothbrush and rinse with more IPA. Once the model is clean allow the item to fully dry. be careful not to soak them for more than a few minutes as the IPA can affect the printed model.
- If your model requires additional detail parts, please add them at this time. IPA will dissolve the glue. (Not all models require this step)
- Once your model is complete you can paint and decal as you desire. I would highly suggest using an airbrush.
When you receive your items you may notice some small post-production markings on the products. These are unavoidable in the production of the models. A small amount of work could be necessary to prepare the model for finishing.
We strive to produce merchandise of the highest quality. 3D printing is a relatively new manufacturing process and we are exploring the limits and boundaries of this technology. We aim to provide our customers with consistent quality; unfortunately, when exploring new technologies, there are times where this might not be the case. Due to the hands-on nature of the production and post-production; issues may arise. Please feel free to contact our customer assistance department with any issues or concerns. We appreciate your continued patience when issues do occur going forward.